Halloween Kraft Treat or Gift Bags
- Create your text as a print and cut file.
- create a black box approx. 4 inch by 2.25 (or whatever size works for you)
- create text to fit within the box. I used font 'Royal Vanity' in size 70 then fill in with white, no border color..
- turn on registration marks - print
- then cut being certain only the outside edge of box is cutting (see pic C)
- After your text is printed and cut grab a piece of chalk and run it flat side across picture then wipe with napkin or paper towel leaving a little chalk residue behind.
- The crow is a free download from SVGCuts.com
- The flowers are part of a larger flower grouping.
- Pull flowers off stems
- pull each section of flower apart (see picture A)
- then fold one layer of flower in half and glue, then in half again and glue (see pic B)
- Embellish as desired
|Examples A and B|